[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Role: The Scheduler is responsible for handling the full life cycle for project scheduling and maintaining accurate and current data regarding the status of projects. The Essentials:
- Create, monitor, and analyze project schedules in accordance with standard of best project practice using independent judgment and exercising discretion.
- Track, analyze, and report information appropriately to allow the project teams to manage their projects and evaluate weekly reports.
- Ensure accuracy of project schedules and performed version control.
- Monitor projects' progress, including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts and progress achieved to date.
- Prepare, implement, and monitor scopes of work using Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for control and integrity.
- Maintain project risk register to ensure that risks are effectively managed to minimize their impact on schedule, scope, and budget of projects.
- Track baselines, perform what-if analysis, and develop contingency plans.
- Develop conceptual models for Business Capability traceability matrix to explain processes to all levels of users.
- Perform coordination of cross-functional departments to identify project issues, monitor action items, and workwith the project manager to ensure resolution.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in the use of project scheduling software, such as Primavera P6
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to pass all background and screening requirements including drug and/or alcohol screening.