[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Staff Augmentation Business Account Executive
Seeking experienced, competitive, and self-motivated business development sales leader to join our Staffing team in the Utilities / Energy/Fossil/Power Generation industry.
- Generate new business through the addition of new customers in the Utilities / Energy/Fossil/Power Generation industry.
- Responsible for business development and sales performance by generating new sales opportunities across multiple industries.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers, HR and procurement stakeholders in an effort to uncover new business initiatives involving staffing services and solutions.
- Ability to create opportunities beyond traditional staffing services. (i.e. Managed Programs, Managed Services, and RPO)
- Will be expected to build a pipeline of opportunities and participate in RFI and RFP processes.
- Demonstrated track record of understanding clients' functional/technical hiring needs and translating those into effective sales opportunities for recruiting team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organization skills and attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals
- Problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Minimum of 5 years' experience developing new clients into long lasting customers in an Outside Sales Representative role within the Utilities / Energy/Fossil/Power Generation industry.
- Significant cold calling experience and strong negotiating skills
- Ability to establish professional relationships with end using managers and key HR and Procurement professionals through lunch meetings, on-site visits and networking events.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience required
- Minimum three (3) years in a client generation role and having a proven track record of closing sales.
- Work preference location will be in one of our offices (Piedmont, SC, Reno, NV, WPB, FL Weymouth, MA ) or can be remote.