Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
POSITION: Electrical Work Planners
Enthalpy Energy Services is seeking skilled and experienced Electrical Work Planner. We seek a work planner to support our team and our client’s team during planning and execution of the scope of work. Work closely with the project management team in the planning and tracking of time and costs for a project. A project planner also works with proposal writers to estimate the costs of new projects.
• Work with project leads to develop costs estimates, detailed work plans and schedules required to execute new project tasks while managing costs and schedule projections of new task costs.
• Work with clients and project management teams to establish project costs.
• Track project costs during the project and identify future tracking to budget.
• Project time and cost tracking and analysis. The ability to enter time and cost data for each project and analyze compared to established budget.
• Organization – the ability to understand and assist in the planning of tasks for new projects
• Data collection and analysis—the ability to organize data and analyze the data for current and future projects
• You must have the ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and regularly with team members, client representatives, and Enthalpy management.
• Interpersonal - the ability to develop a good working relationship with each team member
• A candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the successful planning of complex technical projects with a focus on Electrical scopes of work.
• Experience with planning and overseeing large projects and/or supporting petrochemical turnarounds are preferred. Must know how to manage projects to a deadline date and time.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear and use hands and arms to reach in an office environment as well as be capable to perform field walkdowns in the field to develop take offs and estimates as well as inspect the work performed.
• The noise level in the work environment varies as occasionally you will be tasked with working in the elements and around rotating equipment.
110 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.