Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
POSITION: HYDROELECTRIC TURBINE FIELD ADVISOR
· START: January 8, 2018 through May 2018
o 2 trips to site (phase one: disassembly & phase two reassembly)
We need highly skilled and motivated Hydro Turbine Technical Field Advisor with extensive experience in rehab of vertical Francis turbines. This position is located internationally in Central America. Fluent English and fluent Spanish is required (speaking and written). 10+ years’ experience working on hydroelectric power stations is preferred. As the Lead Technical Advisor for disassembly, reassembly and commissioning, the selected individual will be responsible for performing all oversight of the work and all documentation related to the work.
The Hydro Turbine Technical Field Advisor (TFA) will oversee the management of site activities including planning, organizing, integrating and monitoring of resources such as craft, tools and specialty technical assistants as required to complete the work scope according to contractual requirements. The candidate will be responsible to keep reliability of Customers assets and to support on proactive way. He/she will be responsible for the maintenance of Hydroelectric Turbines. Units may be Francis, Kaplan, Bulb or other designs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide customers with technical direction and support on various OEM turbines.
· Take direction from Engineering and Management to implement changes to turbine or auxiliary equipment and is responsible for directing lower level craft labor to perform the changes.
· Outage Experience
· Performance Testing
· Air Gap
· Signs off on all changes implemented on equipment.
· Monitor site safety during project execution
· Ensure all parts needed for the job are shipped to the site
· Provide Parts numbers and quantities of additional items for sourcing and procurement
· Supply customers with proper drawings
· Perform walk-downs during installation to ensure that the customer's contractors are working properly
· Perform aftermarket upgrades that need to be performed at the site level
· Perform other duties as assigned
MINIMUM POSITION EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS
· Combination of higher education (nationally recognized millwright, electrician, mechanic journeyman trades training & experience accepted) and experience. Candidate will have at least 4 years of education and/or relevant experience.
· OSHA 30 certified and first aid/ CPR certification is required.
· Valid Passport with 12 months of validity before expiration
· FLSA Classification: Exempt
· Rate: Range determined by experience
· Mob/Demob: Provided
· Lodging: Provided
It is the policy of Enthalpy Energy Services, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Enthalpy Energy Services, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
271 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.