Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 2514215505
For a job site in Piscataway, NJ seeks a Scientist for a 6-12 month contract role, with the potential to go permanent.
• Performs lab chemistry experiment, research, and analyze lab work
• Participates in the development of techniques to support the design and conduct of experiments, tests, assays, scale ups pilot runs, production processes development, etc.
• Follow safety and housekeeping standards by obtaining lab safety training, utilizing proper personal protection equipment, maintaining laboratory cleanliness and participating in site safety and quality programs.
• Draft reports including background of project, test results with supporting graphs to demonstrate patterns and data trends, to be reviewed by supervisor prior to issue or customer review.
• BS, BA Degree in science with preference for chemistry, chemical engineering, material science or related field and 0-5 year related experience.
• Well-developed laboratory techniques; ability to plan and conduct lab experiment, observe and record experimental data; ability to draw preliminary conclusions, ability to write reports and use basic graphics programs to depict results.
• Strong verbal and written communications of technical information.
• 0-5 year experience on inorganic particle synthesis, or with Chemical Mechanical Polishing experience in semiconductor industry is a plus.
Please submit detailed resumes for review email@example.com
(888) 443-5488 X115
79 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.