Confers with engineers, production personnel, and or others to resolve problems and technical issues.
• Set up and operate specialty portable machine tools to machine large scale metallic and non-metallic parts within customer facilities.
• Study blueprints, drawings, and manuals to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations, and set up requirements.
• Measure and mark dimensions and reference points as guides.
• Verifies conformance of finished work pieces.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints, journals or technical procedures and specifications.
• Experience using mills, lathes, boring bars, and grinders. Calculate and regulate machine controls. Start and operate machines to detect malfunctions and be able to adjust machines.
• Math skills include addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication. Position may require basic concepts of geometry and trigonometry.
• Must be well versed in the use and interpretation of standard precision measuring tools.
• Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be willing to travel. Overnight stays from one to four weeks are not uncommon.
Position offers competitive pay rate based on experience. All associated travel expenses (Air Fares, Ground Transportation, Rental Cars, Lodging, Per Diem, etc...) are paid for by the company during the course of any field project.
107 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.