Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Position: Field I&C Commissioning Engineer
Length of Contract: 3 months (approximately)
Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, per diem for M&I, all other costs covered by Shanahan
Shanahan Engineering is seeking out a well-qualified Field I&C Commissioning Engineer for a 3 month project in Ohio. This will be a hands-on role but will also require the close supervision of the general contractor, subcontractors and vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carrying out testing and commissioning activities (loop checks, calibrations etc.) on DCS, PLC, field instruments.
• Supervision of sub-contractors, vendors etc.
• Field walk-downs of equipment and plant.
• Toolbox meetings and leadership of contract execution.
• 5 years+ in a similar position
• Extensive experience installing and commissioning instrumentation and control systems in a Power Plant, specifically a combined cycle configuration
• Experience on a Siemens power plant a huge plus
106 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.