Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: San Ramon
Country: United States
Dedicated to “Excellence in Engineering,” E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. (E2) was founded in 1988 to deliver environmentally focused services related to water and wastewater. Since then, the firm has grown and broadly diversified to provide engineering, environmental consulting, oil and gas pipeline, infrastructure operations, and remediation-related services. Since the firm’s founding, the management team has balanced growth with fiscal prudence, resulting in a solid, financially stable business, sustained growth, and loyal clients and employees.
E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off. Qualified candidates only please submit your resume. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED. NO PER DIEM OR RELOCATION OFFERED AT THIS TIME.
Scope of Work
1. PDS Implementation – Ensure PDS gated approvals are tracked and implemented for the strength test work stream. Work to have Gate 2 approvals completed in Q1 and Q2 for designated 2016 projects. Work as an expert and advocate for all aspects of PDS implementation. Provide: oversight, process and plan roadmap, and a QC/QA tracking implementation specifically for the Pipe Program. Continue to push gated approvals to Gate 3 for designated projects in Q3 and Q4. Provide cross-functioning with Gas Operations Governance to incorporate standards for PDS implementation into the GTPM work streams.
2. Cross-function with Gas Operations Project Governance and Controls including training, orientation, and guidance to be provided in working with various aspects of project controls. This will include involvement with Governance, CPM Scheduling and multiple PDS facets.
3. Provide guidelines and a QC/QA process for implementing and tracking SharePoint and Unifier use throughout strength test workstream.
4. Work to: plan, schedule, organize and coordinate project clearances. Perform the required pre-clearance meetings and maintains proper communication with: clearance writer, CNG lead, construction management, construction inspection, clearance supervisor, gas planning, outage management, PG&E’s I&R and customer impact. Additionally, understands constructability issues and how to mitigate conflicts.
5. Provide micro and macro level assistance to strength test work stream and assists the PG&E Managers and Supervisor as necessary. This includes direct project support or backup to any Project Manager as needed. Additionally, work with project controls and is aware of project costs and provide accurate forecasted costs.
6. Ongoing tracking of work stream project overlaps. Assist in creating the scheduled overlaps tracking along with communication of potential overlaps amongst the GT work streams. Attend work stream meetings as needed to communicate potential conflicts with other projects.
7. Attend critical meetings regarding matters with PDS implementation, QC/QA on SharePoint/Unifier, or macro optimization items.
8. Promote and oversee PG&E’s safety requirements on contract/non-employees. Ensure contract PMs are up to date on company safety requirements. Promote PG&E’s goal to become the safest most reliable gas company in America.
9. Assist with continuous quality, training and administrative tasks as required.
10. Maintain efficiency and communication with the strength test team. Provide direction for proper work allocation load.
PREFERRED METHOD OF APPLICATION IS THROUGH OUR ONLINE JOB SYSTEM. If you need accommodation or alternate method of resume submittal, please contact Cindy Wilson at (803) 642-5990.
E2 Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer, F/M/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
124 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.