We are currently recruiting a Project Manager to join our team. This person can be located at our Headquarters in Suwanee, GA or in one of our client territories, including Georgia, Alabama and Florida. in one of our client territories.
The primary responsibility of the Project Manager is to ensure the delivery of projects executed by their Group meet or exceed customer and CSI project success criteria with the objective of maximizing both short and long term profitability. The Project Manager will serve as the manager for large, complex or strategic projects executed by their group. The Project Manager will create an environment for a highly motivated and engaged team of professionals that achieve or exceed target Utilization, Financial and Quality KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators). The Project Manager is also responsible for developing partnerships with key customers acting as the focal point for ensuring customer satisfaction across all the project work undertaken by their group.
· Ensure delivery of projects executed by their Group meet or exceed customer and CSI project success criteria.
· Serve as the Project manager for large, complex or strategic projects.
· Monitor, analyze and report on group and project KPI’s. Regularly review these metrics with Sales and Engineering Leaders to ensure visibility & transparency.
· Anticipate project risks and develop and implement risk management plans to minimize negative impact in fulfilling project deliverables.
· Work with Resource Manager to forecast resource needs for current and upcoming projects. Ensure resources are assigned to projects to optimize customer satisfaction and CSI profitability.
· Create an environment for a highly motivated and engaged team of professionals.
· Manage Group to achieve the target Utilization, Financial and Quality KPI’s.
· Conduct effective performance evaluations and mentor group through formal and informal channels.
· Assist direct reports in personal and career development by developing relationships, providing regular feedback, coaching and guidance, and encouraging direct reports to take ownership of their career path
· Develop partnerships with customers and act as the focal point for ensuring customer satisfaction across all the project work undertaken by the Group.
· Proactively provide support to the sales team in developing and winning new business with current and new customers in the assigned Industry.
· Assist sales and engineering leadership in developing and executing project specific strategies to grow revenue and profitability in assigned Industry.
TRAVEL: Dependent on customer and project assignments. May require travel at times, but typically limited to Monday – Friday, and is variable based on Industry and Customer demands.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
· In depth process and automation knowledge of assigned Industry (Pulp and Paper/Life Science /Chemical/Food and Beverage, etc.)
· 10+ years’ experience managing industrial automation projects in assigned Industry
· Adaptable, resilient, adjusts quickly, maintains effectiveness throughout periods of change, exhibits tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to lead team through change
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, team building, and organizational skills
· Able to relate well to others, including team members, peers, senior leaders, and customers
About Control Southern:
Integrity means doing the right thing at all times, whether or not anyone is watching. Building a reputation of integrity takes years, but it takes only a moment to lose. Does it mean you have to be perfect? No, but it does mean being honest and owning up to your mistakes.
At Control Southern, we believe that if you live with integrity, success will follow.
Control Southern helps manufacturing plants in the Southeast run better, faster and smarter through automation and customized valve solutions. We offer on-site consultation, engineering services, top-notch products and business experience.
Control Southerns success is due to its exceptional people. Our skills and passion for our work are the keys to our strong business results. Our commitment to a culture of integrity, a drive to excel in engineering, a dedication to customer service, and a thirst to innovative in management is what drives our continued and sustainable growth.
We take pride in our Company and the quality of work we produce. That's what sets us apart from our competitors, and allows us to earn and keep the trust of our customers.
Control Southern is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to maintaining a drug free workplace.
Company website: http://www.controlsouthern.com
79 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.