Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
JOB TITLE: Quality Lead
Responsible for coordinating and scheduling QC activities, organizing, reviewing and supervising the duties and activities of Quality Control Inspectors.
QC Lead: Requires current CWI and fossil plant boiler tube work experience – minimum 5 to 10 years of certified tube welder experience including prep, weld and repair of utility boilers, print reading, and QA/QC duties.
1. Responsible to comply with and participate in the safety program and ensure compliance by work teams.
2. Responsible for conducting all work within guidelines, policies and ethical standards established by the company. Maintains all business records and reports properly and honestly, protecting company and client assets. Evaluates subordinates based on their commitment to the Codes of Ethics and Standards of Business Conduct and acts as a role model.
3. Reads and understands complex technical documents, specifications, drawings, vendor manuals, and purchases documents to plan and direct Quality Control work and staff.
4. Reviews the methods employed by the Project Organization to implement, control, document and direct operations and employees in the implementation of Quality Program Procedures, Industry Standards and Client Requirements.
5. Controls inspection and acceptance of tests and examinations performed in the support of ongoing work.
6. Ensures performance and documentation of inspections, surveillances, and witness and hold points.
7. Ensures compliance to and performs oversight of calibration, storage, maintenance, handling and use of measuring and test equipment.
8. Identifies the status of inspection and test activities, NCR’s, SR’s and any other deficiency reports generated.
9. Ensures quality program compliance is met by work teams; initiates and processes deficiency reports.
Diversity, Inclusion, & Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made.
Federal and State Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws.
If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process for any job you see posted on this or another website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
164 page view(s)
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.