Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Responsible for interfacing with industrial manufacturing customers, suppliers, account managers, and other employees in functional areas such as VSTL, account manager, and production. Primary duties include shop and field repair of valves and actuators.
· Assist in the disassembly, repair, and reassembly of valves, cylinders, actuators, pumps and other equipment in the shop or at customer facilities. This involves lifting and working with large pieces of equipment with minimum weights of 44 lbs . Requires turning and twisting at times when moving and lifting.
· Performs service requests as assigned under the supervision of the Shop Manager and Lead Technicians.
· Assists in loading and unloading tools and equipment into trucks for field repair.
· Set up and take down of required repair equipment on site and in the shop.
· Test high pressure safety relief valves which takes precision and being very aware of the processes and procedures.
· Operate equipment, such as Fork-Lift Truck, for loading/unloading equipment at the shop, and moving parts/valves, as needed
· Communicate and provide feedback to the lead valve technician, follow direction and guidelines.
· Drive vehicle to and from job sites.
· Maintain a clean work environment.
· Follow all safety guidelines.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
· Lift objects weighing in excess of 44 lbs.
· Turning and twisting while lifting or moving a min of 44 lbs.
· Navigate/climb stairs, ladders and scaffolding at client and customer sites. Often times at least 10- 30 feet in the air and sometimes higher.
Associates or better.
3-5 years: Valve experience
Preferred 3 years industry related experience (i.e. valve, pump or actuator) and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Welding and machining ability is a plus.
22 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.