Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: O&M Kuparuk
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 9073069089
This position is responsible for system administration of FASuite software for tracking vehicle maintenance. Duties include system design, system administration, FleetFocus software table management, batch file creation and execution, creating training materials, training new users, customizing user rights, and making changes as requested.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Extensive Crystal report writing
· FleetFocus/InfoCenter/FAWeb software troubleshooting
· Liaison duties with IT Software and Hardware departments
· Installation of shop diagnostic software
· Maintenance of shop laptops
· MobileFocus hardware and fuel tracking devices
· Successful candidate will have previous experience administering FASuite software and analyzing FleetFocus data
· Should enjoy training and working with software users
· Understand light/heavy/support vehicle maintenance and fleet management
· Troubleshooting hardware and software computer problems
· Documenting procedures and giving presentations
· Comply with Company and customer policies and procedures.
· Support AES zero-incident safety culture and assume personal accountability and responsibility for safe work practices in all projects, activities, and operations.
Minimum Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of five (5) years related training and experience required to include FASuite/FleetFocus/InfoCenter/FAWeb administration and vehicle fleet administration and knowledge of fleet analysis and tracking. Also, a minimum of (5) five years of software system design and analysis.
FASuite/FleetFocus/InfoCenter/FAWeb installation experience
Strong background with Microsoft Access, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Windows Client XP and later, Windows Server NT and later, Oracle SQL, Crystal Reports,Spotfire
North Slope Training Cooperative (NSTC) safety training certification and valid driver’s license required.
A candidate must be able to meet the following non-exclusive requirements:
1. Meet the AES Driver Licenses and Records Policy
2. Required to take and pass a pre-employment UA drug test.
3. Meet the physical requirements of this position including working in a remote location under arctic conditions.
4. Required to take and pass a Fit-For-Duty Exam/Medical Certification.
The availability of this position is contingent upon the Company’s continued operational needs once training is completed.
How To Apply
Apply online @www.asrcenergy.com
For technical assistance with the application process please call 907-339-6900.
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
ASRC Energy Services Talent Acquisition
3900 C Street, Suite 601
Anchorage, AK 99503
32 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.