Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: North Slope
Country: United States
*** This is a temporary position in support of GPB Dewatering Operations during the Summer 2018 ***
The Truck Driver/Multi Skilled Operator is responsible for operating, operations, and maintenance of equipment including, 325 barrel vacuum/pump truck/trailer, water tankers, double water tankers, pumps, pickup trucks, tractors, and other light duty equipment to facilitate material handling to the jobsite.
* Perform routine and scheduled maintenance on equipment, including oil changes and lubrication.
* Prepare, update, and maintain logs, records, and equipment maintenance schedules.
* Monitor equipment operation and identify malfunctions.
* Inspect Equipment.
* Inspect, adjust, and perform minor equipment repairs.
* Prepare and maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
* Clean, store, and maintain equipment as required.
* Comply with Company and customer policies and procedures.
* Any other duties as required, including occasional roustabout duties.
* Support the AES zero-incident safety culture and assume personal accountability and responsibility for safe work practices in all projects, activities, and operations.
Minimum Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of three (3) years related experience and training required. Experience in the oil and gas industry and in the arctic environment preferred. Some equipment operations experience preferred.
Class A commercial driverís license with current DOT Medical Card is required. Tanker, Doubles/Triples endorsements are required. Driving record must meet Company requirements. North Slope Training Cooperative certification may be required.
32 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.