Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 70070
The Mechanical Project Engineer will support our diverse range of manufacturing projects. The mechanical engineer will be supporting efforts throughout the plant o maintain and improve the processes that go on everyday. As an engineer in the crop protection team, the position is a key member in the plant that works everyday to improve sustainable agriculture.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following
* Development of preliminary project description and cost estimates
* Development of formal project scopes and capital request documentation
* Project approval, detailed design, procurement, and budget forecasting
* Development of construction work scope and support
* Project Quality Assurance and Quality control direction and support
* Project start-up and closure
* B.S. in Mechanical Engineering required
* 5 years industrial experience in an engineering function required
* Strong project management and multitasking skill
* Demonstrated creativity, innovation and ingenuity
* Self motivated, results driven
* Perpetual drive towards learning, developing, growing and improving
* Solid communication and computer skills
* Proven leadership abilities and ability to influence in a non-traditional business environment
* Strong ethics
* Strong commitment to safety
* Ability to work alone and as a true team player
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
114 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.