Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Signal Hill
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 90899
Will perform installations, repair, modifications, rebuilds, etc. on rental equipment used on onshore oil platforms and in refineries..
Seeking Mechanic / Mechanical knowledge, but open to someone who is stronger w/ Electrical.
Physically demanding role.
-read blueprints, schematics, diagrams to determine method and sequence of assembly of a part, machine, or piece of equipment
- verify dimensions of parts using precision measuring instruments, to ensure that specifications are met
- repair and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies
- test the performance of electo-mechanical assemblies using test instruments
- test and operate machines at company site and other worksites
- analyze and record test results, prepare detailed written reports to describe the tests and what the results were
IF ELECRICAL BACKGROUND:
-Install, troubleshoot, repair, and upgrade electronic and computer controlled mechanical systems, in voltages ranging from 120V AC to 480 Volt 3-phase such as three phase centrifuges.
- implement working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controls (PLC's) and Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) to maintain proper equipment operation
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
56 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.