[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 509833
Posted By: Sirius Technical Services
Posted On: 2018-12-30 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Process Engineer] Process Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 35401
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 2514592403
Sirius Technical Services is seeking a Process Engineer for a client in Tuscaloosa, AL. Ideal candidate must have the following to apply. Please contact me if you are interested in more information.
This is a direct hire/permanent role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform process monitoring on day-to-day operations.
· Identify and troubleshoot process limitations/problems and lead in resolution.
· Follow trends in operational data and identify potential problems in early stages, communicate suspicions, and work toward avoidance resolution.
· Assist operations in unit or system start up, shutdown and preparations for equipment maintenance.
· Reduce cost of existing process through energy conservation, unit optimization, etc.
· Identify needed design or operational changes to maintain effectiveness of the processes.
· Advise management of operational changes needed to achieve process goals and requirements.
· Perform PSM functions including HAZOP participation, resolution of HAZOP recommendations, MOC preparation and review.
· Assist Operational Specialist in performance of their duties.
· Assist operations in development of unit and system procedures.
· Assist Operations and Mechanical personnel in resolution of issues they encounter.
· Assist in training, especially the technical aspects of the processes.
· Identify changes that are needed to improve the safety, reliability, profitability, etc. of process units or systems
· Develop and design attractive process unit or system changes.
· Prepare MOC’s and obtain support and/or funding for changes
· Assist in commissioning and troubleshooting of unit or system changes
· Assist in improvement of unit and system procedures
· Utilize Pro II (Steady-State Simulation program) to provide better understanding of specific equipment operation and unit effectiveness vs. design.
Process and/or System Technical Point Contact:
· Become aware of all environmental rules that apply to units and systems and assist in compliance to the rules and regulations.
· Assist Environmental/Safety Department technically during maintenance of regulations and in development of new/or changing regulations
· Assist all other organization departments where technical assistance is required specific to the processes and systems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum of Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering from a four-year college or university. Three to five years related experience in a refining, chemical, or related industry.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
· Valid Driver License.
Must have the following:
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Leadership and motivational skills for peers
· Self motivated with desire to learn and develop new skills
· Exhibit a “can do” attitude and spirit of cooperation
· Support management objectives
· Subject to periodic “on-call” duty and non-scheduled call-in
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
140 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.