[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 511002
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2018-12-18 13:59:45
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Instrumentation Engineer] I & E Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 5865407377
* Responsible for the design and development of instrumentation systems for industrial facilities. This includes the specification of industrial instrumentation, including the material to support installation.
* Develop instrumentation installation drawings, data sheets and specifications, in full compliance with recognized industry standards, safety standards, and various client specifications.
* Develop technical tabulation to support the selection of instrumentation and control systems.
* Assist in the development of project schedules and manpower requirements.
* Prepare instrumentation calculations
* Provide support to procurement of instrument items, such as technical requisitions, bid evaluations
* Develop and contribute with input to philosophies and design specifications for instrument & automation systems
* Perform multidisciplinary interface tasks
* Develop tenders for instrument & control related tasks
* P&I Diagram development, instrument loop engineering, instrument and electrical wiring, knowledge of PLC and DCS devices and associated engineering
* Perform engineering other instrument and control related tasks for feasibility studies, concept studies, FEED studies, detail engineering projects
* 10% of the job will be hands on experience, but they will be on the floor about an hour measuring, testing and getting better visuals of the equipment
* 80-90% of job will be in office or cube environment on computer
* Ultimately they will be just doing a ton of equipment revamp work throughout the facility
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
275 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.