Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Field Specialist supporting Intelligent Production Systems (IPS) on the Strategic Resource Team (SRT) to cover workload across the United States districts. This position does not require the candidate to live near any BHGE facility.
• Spooling services, multi-line spooling services
• Down hole gauge and chemical injection valve installation
• Tubing Hanger Terminations
• Cross coupling protector instillations
• Strong leadership/communication skills
• Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
• Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 2 years of Field experience with Intelligent Production Systems (IPS)
• Ability to complete down hold gauge and chemical injection valve installations
• Working knowledge of tubing hanger terminations
• Experience completing cross coupling protector instillations
• Strong communication/leadership skills
• Strong supervisory experience, ability to lead and provide technical assistance to Customers & Field Personnel on location.
• Ability to keep HSE as a priority in all aspects of job.
• This role will be working 21 days on and 7 days off and will be traveling during days on.
• Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
• Experience with fiber optic installations
• Current PEC card
20 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.