[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 520178
Posted By: Fox-1 Drafting And Design
Posted On: 2019-04-14 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Scheduler] Scheduler
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Fort Worth
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 76006
Fox-1 Drafting and Design is seeking a Project Scheduler to join our clients Project Controls Group. This position will be a long-term contract / contract to hire opportunity.
The Scheduler will be placed on-site with the client and serve as an “Owners Representative” for construction scheduling at the facility.
We are looking for a Scheduler who would like to make an impact and be a member of a team who has a vision for a remarkable future. If you are looking for a career opportunity with a real future let us hear from you.
The Construction Scheduler will partner with the Client’s team in a fast-paced, large, operating Data Center campus. The successful candidate will be responsible for schedule consulting at program level (overseeing many special projects) in all areas of scheduling from preconstruction to close out. Special Projects consist of refurbishments, upgrades, repairs, additions, etc to existing Data Center facilities onsite.
• Develop, monitor and update integrated project plans and schedules so that projects can be executed in the most efficient manner possible
• Prepare baseline schedules and schedule basis documents for approval by project teams
• Assess impacts to the critical path and near-critical activities and report to the project team
• Monitor schedule deviations and variances and assist in the developing of alternative methods for corrective action
• Prepare and provide schedule progress reports, trending charts and schedule analysis on a periodic basis
• Maintain record of scope changes, trends and variances that potentially affect schedule performance
• Assure credibility of the information contained in the schedule
• Review schedules with project team members on a regular basis to ensure that accurate and timely data is incorporated in the schedule
• Bachelor Degree (preferably Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or related field)
• 3+ years as a planner/scheduler on capital projects, including design and construction phases; less experience may be considered with strong related experience
• Competency using Primavera P6
For this position, you will be a full time employee of Fox-1 Drafting & Design, Inc. and will qualify for our benefits package which includes HealthPartners and Delta Dental insurance, paid time off and paid holidays.
Position pay rate is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
If this is of interest to you please e-mail me your latest resume in Word or PDF format.
Fox-1 is a Minnesota-based, privately owned drafting and design company located in Eagan, Minnesota. We do in-house and contract design, drafting, and engineering work, as well as employment and recruiting. Feel free to look us up at www.fox-1.com for more information about our company.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
67 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.