[Operator] Plant Operator ($17/hr)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Under strict supervision, reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction from the Foreman or General Foreman.
• Reads and interprets instructions and documentation and plans work activities.
• Operates equipment required to mix completion fluids and/or cementing materials as required by customer orders.
• Performs role of shipping and receiving of palletized and pneumatic bulk products.
• Performs role of maintenance and assures plant is in safe working condition..
• Performs housekeeping on an daily basis.
• Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment. Performs other duties and activities as directed.
• Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
• Skills typically acquired through completion of High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent experience to include 4 years experience as material handler. Driver's license is required. Forklift experience ideal, but manager is flexible.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.