[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 532934
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-08-20 03:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Civil 3D Designer (6900842)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 33607
Engineering Consultant Firm actively seeking a Civil 3D Designer.
Competitive based on experience
- At least 1+ years of Civil 3D Design Experience
- Proficiency in Design using Civil 3D; or
- High School Diploma or equivalent; and
- At least 1 years field-related work experience using AutoCAD, Land Development and Civil Design, and/or Civil 3D.
- Pipeline experience preferred, but not required
- Work closely with multiple engineering disciplines and scientists to provide engineering 2D and 3D drafting and design services.
- Develop design packages associated with Oil and Gas linear pipelines and associated facilities.
- Prepare engineering plans, profiles, sections and details, for design, tender, construction and as-constructed drawing sets; and figures for proposals, reports and presentations.
- Compile and/or Model 3D surfaces representing various engineering features such as graded terrain, waterways, wetlands, roads, railroads, etc.
- Network with other related professionals within the company as well as industry organizations and groups.
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
- Option to purchase shares - Employee owned company!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
57 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.