[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Field Timekeeper for 45 day turnaround in Houston, TX
TRACK and ATOM knowledge.
TWIC card required.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Acquire, process, balance and retain daily jobsite timecard data entry & balance against any customer required Gate Logs.
• Allocate time/per diem by Client site deadline.
• Audit employee timesheets for accuracy and make any needed corrections for billing.
• Ensure any exception time is approved by Job Owner and client contact.
• Prepare weekly payroll jobs reports, obtained from and balanced with the daily timekeeping reports and submit to corporate office for payroll.
• Assist with invoicing; ensuring proper cost/work orders are billed correctly.
• Engage openly with Project leadership (Project Managers, General Foremen, Foremen) and office to rectify and resolve any payroll and/or billable discrepancies in a timely manner.
• Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of the hourly data entry for all hours worked in an accurate and timely fashion in accordance with operating procedures.
• Follow required procedures for having time approved in system.
• Upload weekly Cost Reports.
• Verification of Billing Rates in different systems.
• Assist with all administrative duties (filing, copying, faxing, etc.)
• A minimum of 5 years timekeeping experience.
• Union knowledge preferred but not required.
• Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
• High School Diploma or GED
• Safety-oriented attitude with a true commitment to personal safety.
• Team player
• Strong data entry background.
• 10-key by touch