[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Various locations nationwide for the upcoming outage season.
- Supervision of mechanical maintenance crews ranging in size from 1 to 30 persons disassembling, inspecting, repairing,
and reassembling large steam/gas turbine generators.
- Leads job site safety programs and performs complex site surveys to develop maintenance plans.
- Completes and submits detailed reports covering all job activity.
- May be required to complete the planning and estimating of resources and durations required for specific scopes of work
for customer proposals.
- Performs the review of complex task plans, drawings, and installation schematics and provides continual mentorship
throughout task duration.
- Lead and direct subcontractors to perform specific maintenance related tasks and serve is the primary Siemens jobsite
We look for the following Education to be successful in this role:
- Completed Bachelorís Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology or
- Associate of Science Degree with an accumulation of 4 years of equivalent experience or
- Non-degreed individuals who can demonstrate a minimum of 8 yrs equivalent experience
Preferred Knowledge Skills and Experience
You will move to the top of the pack if you have:
- Experience in the general maintenance of large gas turbines, steam turbines, generators and associated equipment.
- Experience leading safety programs, performing maintenance on large turbine generators or in a similar industrial
environment with risks and hazards that require the use of practices and procedures intended to keep personnel safe and
maintain a safe work environment. This includes but is not limited to use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and pre job
briefs or risk assessments.
- Experience working with union labor
- Experience working to and updating complex schedules. Familiarity with related software such as Primavera and/or
∑ Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not
require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Applicants for this position should expect to work away from their home location for durations that.
Individual assignments are typically 2 to 10 weeks in duration. When on assignment, working schedules are typically
10-12 hours per day, 6-7 days per week, day or night shift.