[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
As a pipeline integrity technician, you will be responsible for conducting direct examinations on interstate pipelines using various NDT and corrosion inspection methods.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Perform bell hole examinations to assess pipeline coating and condition
• Perform visual inspections of pipeline
• Perform MT,PT,VT and UT evaluations
• Conduct Laser mapping inspections
• Perform AUT and PA UT inspections
• Perform crack sizing assessments using above techniques
• Proficient in report writing
• Conduct cathodic protection assessments
• Evaluate and document linear indications
• Document coating anomalies
• Measure and document metal loss type defects
• Provide detailed photographic documentation
• Conduct integrity calculations
• Document and validate repairs
NES Global Talent is looking for qualified Level II NDT Inspectors with a focus in piping inspection across MT, UT, VT, and PT. These contract positions will be located across the U.S. on construction sites within the Power Generation Industry.
The duration of assignment will range, although there is an opportunity to run project to project.
Candidates need to meet the requirements below in order to be considered:
• 2-year degree in non-destructive testing with 2 years of field experience OR 5 years in field experience (non-degreed)
• Level II MT, PT, UT, VT certifications
• NACE CIP, CP or CIS Certification
• Operator qualifications through Industrial Training Services, Veriforce, and ISNetworld.
• MUST have NDT pipeline inspection experience
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (321)-251-9966