[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Responsible for preparation of technical engineering documents required for cryogenic turbine(expander) and pump projects from inception of engineering design through final installation and start-up of equipment at client’s facility.
• Prepares, creates, maintains, and updates technical documentation.
• Reviews, creates, maintains, and updates engineering procedures by directions from senior engineers.
• Report progress and answer questions during departmental “Coordination Meetings” on assigned tasks and projects. Updates Engineering Department documents to reflect “As Built” condition including IOM’s, special work instructions, and other documents.
• Review and update “as built” document package.
• Assists with written technical project correspondence coordinated through the responsible engineer and Project Manager.
• Coordinate preparation of project documents per approved Engineering Department procedures.
• Completion of any other assigned tasks in accordance with written/verbal instructions or approved Engineering Department procedures.
• Work closely with Senior Engineering Staff in developing and updating Engineering Department’s standards and practices relating to production of cryodynamic's products.