[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
N10091010 – PIPEFITTERS (SUBMARINE EXPERIENCE) – 2Q20 – NEWPORT NEWS, VA – 15 POSITIONS – 12 MONTHS
ReNuke Services is seeking 15 pipefitters for our client in Newport News, VA. These 15 roles require three or more years as a marine, commercial nuclear, or petro/chem First Class Pipefitter with submarine experience.
Three (3) or more years as a marine, commercial nuclear, or petro/chem First Class Pipefitter with submarine experience.
1. Able to read and interpret ship piping drawings.
2. Experienced fitting carbon steel, CRES, and copper nickel piping.
3. Ability to end prep piping by hand and/or with Wach or Portsmouth Machine.
4. Knowledge in installing pipe hangers.
5. Ability to read a ruler using inches and tenths.
6. Ability to prep and fit-up backing rings.
7. Ability to clean cut/break pipe with a grinder.
8. Ability to hand prep V bevels.
9. Experience in fabrication of various details and assemblies from drawings.
10. Ability to bend pipe from template and in the use of a hand bender.
11. Ability to fit welded sockets.
12. Ability to fit brazed joints with/without insert ring.
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - subject:Pipefitter