[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
N10095617 – PIPEFITTERS – 2Q20 – NEWPORT NEWS, VA – 15 POSITIONS – 12 MONTHS
ReNuke Services is seeking 15 positions for our client in Newport News, VA. Previous Pipefitting experience required of 5 or more years as a marine, commercial nuclear, or petro/chem First Class Pipefitter.
Five (5) or more years as a marine, commercial nuclear, or petro/chem First Class Pipefitter.
1. Able to read and interpret ship piping drawings.
2. Experienced fitting carbon steel, CRES, and copper nickel piping.
3. Ability to end prep piping by hand and/or with Wach or Portsmouth Machine.
4. Knowledge in installing pipe hangers.
5. Ability to read a ruler using inches and tenths.
6. Ability to prep and fit-up backing rings.
7. Ability to clean cut/break pipe with a grinder.
8. Ability to hand prep V bevels.
9. Experience in fabrication of various details and assemblies from drawings.
10. Ability to bend pipe from template and in the use of a hand bender.
11. Ability to fit welded sockets.
12. Ability to fit brazed joints with/without insert ring.
Apply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - subject:Pipefitter
Please note that in order to be considered for this position, you must possess all the basic/required qualifications. The candidate selected will be solely employed by ReNuke Services, Inc., not by client.
ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.