[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Position: Waste Water Technician - Class A CDL Driver
Type: Direct-Full Time Day shift
Pay: Based on experience
Location: Taunton, MA
No corporate sponsorship is offered in conjunction with this job.
Expertise in non-hazardous liquid waste systems, including grease traps, septic tanks and related waste systems. The company offers a full suite of services to business, residential and municipal customers
Residential and commercial pumping and disposal of non-hazardous waste
• Operating a company service truck and driving to various locations to pump wastewater tanks.
• Follow safety rules and exercise safe work practice
• Provide effective communication between customers and company
• Observe and note defective waste water component systems, adverse buildup or hazards on the work order
• Recommend any maintenance or service
• Prepare for each service job to maximize efficiency (get truck ready, tools, etc.)
• Daily pre-trip and post-trip maintenance (check fluids, tires, supplies)
• Completion and submission of quote and service paperwork to management in a timely manner, if required
• Respond to client emergency calls in a timely manner
• Discuss and recommend maintenance service frequency with the customer
• Follow all service and safety protocols
• Must have a Class A CDL and have a Tanker Endorsement
• Ability to understand instructions furnished in written, oral or photo diagrams.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $23.00 /hour