[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Geotemps, Inc. is looking for an Industrial Laborer to support equipment assembly and installation phases at a project in Casa Grande, AZ. This position will be assisting in the cleanup, general housekeeping, and moving of equipment on the worksite. They may be expected to operate a forklift while performing their duties.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Must be able to perform repetitive movements throughout a 10 hour shift.
• Ability to reach, pull and lift overhead and use hands to grasp items and machines.
• Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and twist throughout a 10 hour shift.
• Ability to sit, climb and balance for extended periods.
• Will be required to frequently lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds.
• Vision adequate to perform all required tasks.
• Ability to move in and around confined and cluttered places and uneven areas.
• Employee is regularly exposed to noise, dust, and varying types of smells.
• Employee will be required to provide and wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as needed to perform job tasks.
• Candidate must be able to work in a cooperative, team environment Candidate must be capable of passing a drug screen and background check
• OSHA 10 Certification required.
Candidate must understand that our team abides by all safety and normal workplace guidelines established by our client and be willing to accept these terms upon employment.