[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Workforce Group-The right people and the right projects!
The Workforce Group is currently seeking candidates for I/E Technicians in Crystal Falls, Michigan.
Title: Instrumentation and Electrical Technician-- Implements and maintains electrical power circuits and equipment. Maintains control and automation systems, electronic and pneumatic equipment used in pipeline applications, compressor stations, pump stations, plant operations and measurement facilities.
• Install and calibrate various types of analyzers, transmitters, transducers, controllers, positioners, actuators.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and maintain PLC systems and other similar equipment.
• Read and apply testing specifications to obtain data to test and/or calibrate specific devices
• Set controls to regulate factors such as current flow, timing cycle, pressure, temperature or vacuum according to specifications.
• Disassemble instrument or device to determine cause of defective operation.
May require working in extreme hot or cold weather conditions. Requires working standing on feet most of the workday and climbing ladders, stooping, bending, or squatting. May require working in cramped or uncomfortable positions. May be required to wear respiratory equipment when required. Strength rating -Heavy. May require using equipment such as brooms, shovels, wheelbarrows, or jack hammers. May require working at heights over 20 feet.
The Workforce Group is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. The Workforce Group participates in E-Verify. We will provide the Social Security Administration, and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security, with the information for each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.