[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NCCCO Crane Operator (CDL is ideal but not required)
7. Starting Tuesday morning (or Wednesday) in Jal/Hobbs, NM area
8. Start date- 10/6 or 10/7
9. Location- Hobbs, NM
10. Project- oilfield work
11. Equipment- 110 T Crawlers and 120-175 T AT’s (Groves)
12. Terms- long-term contract- could go direct in time
13. 7 X 12’s (could be days or nights)
14. $30 hr. and 1.5 OT
15. $75 X 7 days of per diem
16. $500 monthly vehicle allowance (plus tank of gas per week) – paid the first
week of the month
17. Safety meeting every shift (30 min-paid)
19. Drug/Background Screen required (hair follicle)
20. Certs- NCCCO and clean driving record
Heavy Haul Truck Driver (Peterbilt)
1. 1 truck driver needed – Peterbilt, new equipment, heavy haul work, based in Midland, TX yard. Take equipment to job sites- Jal, and Hobbs, NM, Midland, Odessa, TX.
2. Will be based in Midland, TX
3. Mostly short trips, under 8 hours. Maybe an occasional trip to Houston.
4. Current driver is leaving next week.
5. Need someone to start right away
6. 40 hour minimum- some weeks 60, 70, 80 hours depending on the projects.
7. Waiting to learn more on pay scale but open to paying industry market rate.