[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NES Fircroft is currently working with a leading global equipment manufacturer within the Power Generation industry to recruit a Piping Stress Engineer on a contract to hire basis.
Candidate will be responsible for designing the electrical power distribution network for the auxiliary equipment of Gas Turbine Projects. Voltage levels are primarily in the low- voltage side (600V and below) with implementation of equipment such as MCCs, Panelboards, LV Transformers, DC Systems and Batteries.
• Utilize SPEL to design the electrical power distribution network as a database.
• Successfully develop single-line diagrams, panelboard schedules, electrical loads lists, motors list, feeder schematics and master cable schedules.
• Utilize Smart Plant 3D to design electrical power distribution system under the supervision of the project lead.
• Contribute to proposals based on expressed customer needs.
• Responsible for assisting project leads in the electrical design process of the project.
• Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering or Electrical Engineer Technology.
• Minimum Three (3) years of technical and/ or practical experience in industrial facility power distribution.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in SmartPlant 3D or significant in creation of electrical tray.