[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is currently looking for a Loader Operator at the Buck Steam Station located in Salisbury, NC. This is a local hire position and does not pay Perdiem or any relocation fees. In this position as an equipment operator must have the appropriate licenses and at least 8 years' experience operating equipment. Ability to demonstrate the ability operate four or more of the Heavy Equipment (Road Sweeper, Telehandler, Off Road Water, Roller, Vibrating) in the Group. Successfully complete skills performance evaluation by BHI and Client Management. In additions to hands-on experience, they must have the ability to meet BHI Energy and Client Expectations
Specific Duties and Responsibilities: Specific job responsibilities and duties should include but not be limited to:
- Loads, transports, and unload materials, tools, equipment, and supplies to support project activities.
- Inspects equipment for malfunctions or defective parts, documents results' and notifies supervisor of deficiencies.
- Places defective equipment in an "out of service" status to prevent personnel injury or further equipment damage.
- Understands verbal and hand signal directions given by signalman or spotters.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma.
- 2 years' experience operating equipment (i.e. off-road dump trucks, telehandler, road sweeper, off road water truck, and roller/vibratory roller).
- Pass a security background check
- Pass a drug test
- Certify qualifications per plant specific procedure in a manner similar to the following:
- Attend a refresher training, pass a written or practical operation exam.
- Provide documentation of successful completion of classroom training written exam or practical operation exam.
- Maintain Annual site requalification.
- Maintain qualification to perform routine inspections in accordance with plant procedures.
- Be able to climb and work from ladders and scaffolding.
- Lift a minimum of 50 pounds overhead.
- Verify pre-use inspections have been completed prior to operation.
- CPR/First Aide
- OSHA 10
- Any addition BHI Energy, Site or Client Training