[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is currently looking for a dump truck operator at the Buck Steam Station located in Salisbury, NC. This is a local hire position and does not pay perdiem or any relocation fees. In this position as an equipment operator you must have the appropriate licenses and at least 2 years' experience operating equipment. Ability to demonstrate the ability operate one or more of the Heavy Equipment (Road Sweeper, Telehandler, Off Road Water, Roller, Vibrating) in the Group. Successfully complete skills performance evaluation by BHI and Client Management. In additions to hands-on experience, they must have the ability to meet BHI Energy and Client Expectations.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a security background check
Specific Duties and Responsibilities: Specific job responsibilities and duties should include but not be limited to:
- Loads, transports, and unload materials, tools, equipment, and supplies to support project activities.
- Inspects equipment for malfunctions or defective parts, documents results and notifies supervisor of deficiencies.
- Places defective equipment in an "out of service" status to prevent personnel injury or further equipment damage.
- Understands verbal and hand signal directions given by signalman or spotters.