[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The purpose of this position is to maintain optimum functionality and reliability for all plant equipment. Millwright is responsible for maintenance and reliability in the most efficient and workman like manner. Performs jobs such as inspections, preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance and repairs. Interacts on a regular basis with management, peer maintenance and facility personnel along with contractors/vendors.
• Responsible for the maintenance, repair and installation of all types of equipment and machinery in plant.
• Must be able to rig, move and align equipment and machinery
• Must have knowledge in various skills such as pipefitting, welding, sheet metal fabrication, carpentry and making/fabricating replacement parts.
• Move, position, level and anchor machinery
• Align shafts, ways, gibs, etc.
• Fit/install bearings.
• Install, clean/replace air, water and steam piping and valves and equipment.
• Operate and maintain air compressor and steam generating equipment and water conditioners.
• Fabricate/install conveyors.
• Repair fork trucks.
• Use cutting torch and welding equipment.
• Fabricate machine guards, etc. from sheet metal.
• Machine and fabricate equipment replacement parts.
• Make general repairs to all types of machinery and equipment.
• Building maintenance
• Be able to complete preventive maintenance on various equipment
Requires broad knowledge of equipment maintenance and repair.
Fluent verbal and written communication skills.
Working knowledge of personal computer and associated applications software.