[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI is recruiting for a Change Coordinator for the Distribution, Gas, Fleet and Transmission Business Units - Remote position
• Work with System Integrator, Vendors, Business SMEs, and Transmission CMO
• Assist in identifying affected personnel
• Assisting in identify impacts to users, including necessary organization changes
• Drive internal project communications
• Help plan, design, and drive transformational effort
• Help plan, design and drive communication plan
• Implement communication plan (develop and deploy communications)
• Perform quality control on communications
• Help plan, design, and drive user learning journey
• Incorporate SOP training into learning journeys
• Implement learning journey (develop materials, develop logistics plan, perform training)
• Perform quality control on training materials
• Drive adoption efforts
• Provide front line technical, process and user support during go live and hyper care period
Candidate should have change coordinator knowledge, sufficient to be the lead to perform the tasks above. Candidate must be able to design overall plans and implement specific tasks. Candidate must be familiar with organization change and have previous change management experience.
Directly assist the design, development, and implementation of the change management/communications strategies across all impacted theaters.
Manage all relevant aspects of cross-functional change analysis and documentation.
Serve as a coach for senior leaders in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor.
Create and execute project plan for all change management team deliverables, including but not restricted to business readiness, training and communications and sustainability.
Manage complex, cross-functional, stakeholder alignment and issue resolution using sophisticated executive influence skills. Facilitate team meetings.
Develop and administer assessments to measure stakeholder, organization, and user change readiness and adoption metrics and goals Identify opportunities to minimize project risks and escalate as appropriate.
Manage and resolve day-to-day escalations from teams. Work in a self-directed environment