[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Turbine Mechanic. Would you happen to have experience working in a shop environment? Or have some exposure performing full rebuilds on pumps and compressors? In this role, you would be responsible for maintaining and repairing a variety of rotational equipment.
• Dismantle, move, inspect, and assemble steam turbines
• Monitor the condition of rotating machinery utilizing parameters including vibration, temperature, pressures, flows, and currents.
• Understand and assess the daily operation of various types of equipment including centrifuges, reciprocating and centrifugal compressors, conveyors, screw feeders, blowers, and pumps. Based on the assessment, provide recommendations to improve reliability.
• Replace pump seals, mechanical seals, pump packing. Provide proper alignment for all rotating equipment.
• Must be able to read process flow diagrams, P&IDs, mechanical drawings, and follow mechanical specifications.
• Able to read and understand drawings and printed instructions
• Possess basic understanding in line ups of pumps, sheaves, sprockets, machine centers