[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Supporting large petrochem project in PA (30 miles north of Pittsburgh). LOTO Coordinator. Contract through Jan 2022, possible extension. $45/hr, time an a half for OT (working 50-60 hours/wk), per diem and mob/demob provided. Paid holidays and PTO.
- 10 years of previous LOTO experience in a utility scale power generation or chemical manufacturing plant, 5 of which have been in Commissioning, Maintenance and/or Operations with at least 2 years as a Tagging Authority or equivalent program administration.
- Must be familiar with standard industrial engineering practices and safety requirements
- Proficient in reading and understanding engineering drawings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and be able to use database programs.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with Owner, Contract and personnel.
- Must be able to walk at least 5 miles per day over uneven and rocky terrain in all weather conditions and be able to climb vertical ladders and stairs up to 100' in combined height multiple times per day to access project equipment.
- Must hold a valid driver's license and provide own transportation to and from the job site parking area.
- Manage the lockout tagout (LOTO) and work authorization (WA) program
- Provide input and support to the Construction, Operations and Commissioning teams, in mechanical and electrical isolations, test procedures and work authorizations.
- Identify isolation boundaries based on work scope, develop LOTO permits, write LOTO tags, markup engineering drawings, de-energize equipment, de-pressurize systems and implement proper LOTO devices to ensure work can be performed safely.
- Administer and manage the LOTO and WA programs with strict enforcement and record keeping.
- Perform other duties as directed in support of project activities.