[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Performs data analysis, identifies problems, and assists with recommendations.
• Analyzes schedule data and identifies and acquires the information needed to complete work logics to interface between assigned disciplines or specialties.
• Assists in developing specific project codes of accounts and work breakdown structures and recommends appropriate modifications and revisions.
• Ensures Earned Value Management System schedule data compliance.
• Obtains required schedule information by all disciplines/functions.
• Identifies restraints and effect on total project schedule.
• Coordinates with all departments to ensure understanding of total project schedule needs.
• Responsible for total integration of schedule activities.
• Identifies schedule considerations and problems resulting from inter-discipline or functional restraints and interfaces.
• Monitors and reports critical path and schedule performance of the total project. Conducts project schedule analysis and studies of problem areas to determine criticality of schedule activities. Recommends alternatives for schedule improvement to project team for discussion and/or decision.
• Responsible for leading, when requested, the development and review of schedule recovery plans, including evaluation of additional resources/costs required to affect such plans.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university with at least 9 years of professional experience, or in lieu of degree, a high school diploma or equivalent and at least 15 years of professional experience.
• This role requires a facility-specific clearance that requires U.S. Citizenship to obtain.
• Must be able to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check, which includes verification of employment and education.
• Must be able to obtain site security badge for access to the work site.
• Advanced proficiency with Oracle Primavera P6 scheduling software application.
• Advanced level of proficiency in using software applications such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Must demonstrate good interpersonal teamwork and communication skills.
Earned Value Management System schedule data compliance, and Advanced proficiency with Oracle Primavera P6