home >> petrochem / fossil / offshore >> job board >> post

[Electrical Technician] Electrical Commissioning Techs

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]


Consultants With Energy, LLC has current openings for (2) Electrical Commissioning Engineers with 5+ years of construction & startup experience. Send resume to: recruiting@consultantswithenergy.com

We are looking for top-notch electrical commissioning engineers to commission of a new facility with multiple electrical systems for one of our Client’s projects.

Must Have:
Experience with performing construction quality checks, pre-commissioning activities such as electrical point-to-points, hipot, meggar testing

Yellow-line electrical single and three-line drawings from engineering & vendor supplied panels, cabinets and equipment.

Switchgear checkout & functional testing of motor, control panel, PLC cabinets various I/O wiring checkout

Completion of related documentation

This is NOT an “office” position. You will be expected to work with the field teams in the field for @ 85% of the time in order to execute the work. The remaining 15% will be handling documentation, RFI support and other needs of the project. You will be responsible for ensuring CWE's client receives top quality commissioning support as well as act on behalf of Consultants With Energy, LLC.

To apply and see other exiting opportunities, go to: https://www.consultantswithenergy.com/jobs

For information about CWE go to https://www.consultantswithenergy.com

We ask that you please forward this to other qualified individuals that may be interested in this opportunity.


Requirements

5+ Years as a Senior Level Electrical Commissioning Engineer.

MUST have the ability & experience in working on field equipment and installation issues with client, OEM advisors and construction craft when assigned.

Ability to work in team environment.

Experience tracking punchlist items from start to finish including documentation closeout.

Strong attention to detail, documentation, and project experience.

As always, the schedule is under pressure, there are issues to discover, troubleshoot and rework to ensure the Owner receives the asset that was purchased. They don’t always get what they want, but they should always get what they paid for per the contract agreement. Your efforts are to ensure that happens without fail and to ensure that safety is at the forefront of your efforts.


Benefits

Pay: Rate is DOE

Mob: YES

PD: YES



[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]


© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.