Roadtechs.com PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board
home >> petrochem / fossil / offshore >> job board >> post

[I&E Technician] E&I Technician Offshore

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Job Title: E&I Technician Offshore
Schedule: Various

Our customers need your E&I Technician expertise and support to ensure their platforms, rigs and equipment stays running and well maintained. If you’re an E&I Technician with Industrial and/or Offshore experience, and are looking for a great opportunity to make a change for the better, then please send us your Résumé/CV.

Responsibilities and Duties
-Read and interpret Piping & Instrument Diagrams, loop drawings, wiring schematics, and specifications
-Install, test, troubleshoot and maintain various systems such as ESD, VFD, PLC and others
-Install and calibrate end devices such as pressure transducers, speed controllers, RTU’s, loop controllers and valve positioners.
-Performs retrofit and modification to existing electrical systems.
-Working with ethernet networks, installation, and testing as needed.
-Troubleshoot and repair PLC or HMI electrical panels is a plus
-Switchboard maintenance and troubleshooting is a plus
-Troubleshoot and repair Low Voltage (12v to 48v) systems
-Maintain, troubleshoot, and/or install medium voltage (120-480 VAC) systems (generators, panels,
-CompEX certification is a plus

Required Qualifications:
-3+ years’ experience as an E&I Technician in an industrial or offshore environment
-Covid vaccination may be required for certain opportunities
-Must have knowledge and understanding of NFPA (NEC), API, and UL508A

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.