[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
E/I Designer—Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• 5+ years industry experience (petrochemical or chemical preferred)
• Work a 4-10’s schedule (Mon.-Thurs., 7 AM – 5:30 PM)
• Perform field walkdowns / climb platform ladders
• Don all appropriate PPE (fall protection harness, FR clothing, etc.)
• knowledge in / skills with:
o Level Instrumentation Technologies (continuous & point)
 Differential Pressure
 Radar (GWR & Non-contacting)
 Displacer / Float
 Gage / Sight Glass
o Flow Instrumentation Technologies
 Differential Pressure
o Temperature Instrumentation (RTD & Thermocouples)
o Pressure Instrumentation
o Pneumatically Actuated Valves
 Actuators (Piston, Diaphragm, Rack & Pinion, etc.)
 Control / Isolation Valves (Ball, Globe, Plug, Butterfly, Solenoid, etc.)
o Gas Detectors / Monitors
 Catalytic Bead
o pH Probes / Analyzers
o Process Analyzers
o Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s)
o Microsoft Word / Excel
o Adobe PDF Editing Software
o CAD Software (preferably MicroStation)
o General Computer Skills
• Perform project development and evaluation for equipment upgrades to address plant reliability issues and obsolescence concerns. Assist in technology selection and standardization. Selection to be in compliance with MPC Specs & Standards.
• Use reliability tools such as Document Librarian, PI Vision, Intelex, Meridium, SAP, Smart Instrumentation, etc. and work order history to evaluate/identify instrument reliability issues and to adjust PM frequencies.
• Help develop preventative maintenance procedures and programs for ORD instruments.
• Monitor results of maintenance procedures and make recommendations on PM frequency and/or technology deployed.
• Spare Part Evaluations and Inventory management
o Verify spare part inventories for critical process instruments, if deficient, ensure deficiencies are corrected in a timely manner
o Help address spare part gaps through consolidation and obsolescence identification
o Research, search for, and locate spare parts for equipment, if available
• Develop work execution/construction packages for minor project implementation
o Procurement of quotes and materials
o Drawing updates/redlines to identify change
o QA/QC to MPC standards
• Provide technical equipment support for Instrument Technicians and Maintenance personnel.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.