[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Long term Contract
4-Year degree in related field or 3 - 10 years of related experience
1) Experience in the install groundwater and surface water instrumentation systems in and around dams, levees and CCR sites for the collection of real time data collection/performance monitoring - Instrumentation and maintenance will include – inclinometers, water quality equipment (pH, ORP, DO, turbidity, conductivity), portable solar battery charging stations and cellular and satellite communication systems
2) Experience in executing field investigations utilizing various drilling methods and resources
3) Experience with soil and rock logging, monitoring well construction, groundwater monitoring, and field data reporting
4) Knowledge of environmental sampling and testing methods
5) General knowledge of federal, state, and local regulatory requirements
6) Experience with projecting and managing project budgets
7) Working knowledge of gINT Boring Log Program
8) Flexible computer skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
9) Ability to work with limited supervision
10) Effective oral and written communication skills
11) Safety first mindset
12) Exhibit customer focus and conflict resolutions skills
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.