[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A Talascend client is seeking an experience Project Engineer-Onshore for a Long-term duration
contract role based in Houston, TX.
The Project Engineer will work with the Engineering Manager on the Onshore FEED to coordinate the FEED engineering across all disciplines. The Project Engineer will work under direction of the Engineering Manager and be expected to carry out activities including, but not limited to, the following:
• Expediting of data between disciplines, identification of data needs of the disciplines and working with the client to request/expedite them or define alternate solutions; Submittal of TQs to the client; Review of the client Basis for Design and technical specs and verifying that the FEED design has taken them into account; Support the Interface management function and identification of interface data needs from the offshore contractors; Coordination of discipline readiness for workshops such as Model Review/Constructability/Spare Parts/etc.
• Hybrid schedule (in office 3 to 4 days per week and balance WFH)
• Seeking a Project Engineer with 15+ years of engineering experience.
• Candidate should ideally have 5+ years as a multi-discipline project engineering or engineering management.
• Brownfield experience required.
• Upstream or gas processing experience desirable but not mandatory