[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Power House Resources is seeking a Safety Supervisor in the Misson, Texas area.
The Safety Supervisor will direct and manage compliance with company and OSHA rules and regulations to ensure company safety goals are met. You will monitor heath hazards in the workplace, advising workers and supervision on ways to minimize risks, and designed safety monitoring systems.
• Translating business strategies to comply with health and safety protocols
• Providing leadership to employees and management on health and safety strategy by conducting inspections for OSHA compliance and provide detailed explanations on solutions for non-compliance in the form of standardized reports.
• Writing reports and responding to inquiries, safety concerns and investigate
• Staying up-to-date on relevant health and safety developments
• Working with management to develop screening protocols
• Traveling to jobsites daily to lead safety by developing and carrying out procedures that effectively control accidents and health exposures in the company while promoting the company's core values.
• Must be able to conduct safety meetings assertively and assist in checking and distributing PPE and safety equipment.
• Five plus years of experience in Petrochemical industry and power generation.
• OSHA 500
• additional industrial craft experience is a plus.