[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm that is currently looking for a Document Control Specialist with a depth of experience in engineering, operations, maintenance and supply chain documents.
Please send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must be local no per diem.
Contract: 6-18 months
Location: Tucker, GA
• Seeking a person that has a depth of experience in the complex document control management in engineering, operations, maintenance, and supply chain documents. Beneficial would be strong skill set in VAULT and AUTOCAD, especially some depth in administrative controls for protect sensitive and confidential document for limited defined groups.
• Provide leadership and strategic direction for Document Control Program necessary for maintain accurate engineering and technical manuals, drawings, operations and maintenance manuals, and compliance documents.
• Collaborate with departments to develop standards for the business data infrastructure and utilization of effective tools like VAULT/AUTOCAD and SharePoint for program management.
• Facilitate drawing and document update process with end users. Improve process efficiency to increase functionally and timeliness of effort.
• Develop policies, procedures, and training to drive requirements for sustaining document control best practices and governance.
• Lead administrative oversight of tools like VAULT/AUTOCAD and effective methods to give visibility to program effectiveness such as KPI dashboards or other visual reporting methods that help track performance of document control processes.
• Support end user VAULT/AUTOCAD client use and version updates which includes coordinating and collaborating with our client's IT-department, as well.
• Full time - 36 to 40 hours per week
• Starts in January, 2024
• Contract assignment could last up to 18 months.
• Desired computer skills include VAULT/AUTOCAD, Microsoft Suite including Excel, Sharepoint and PowerBI.
• Some flexibility in daily schedule with 1 remote day per week possible.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.