Roadtechs.com provides all of our products to job seekers free of charge. The costs of running Roadtechs.com are paid by our client shops through job posting subscriptions, banner advertisements, etc. (there is a fee to upgrade a job seeker Black Book account to a "Premium" account, but there is no fee for job seekers to use the basic Black Book.).
We do our best to keep the web site as easy to use as possible. There are no complicated registration forms to fill out or log-ins required for a job seeker to use the site and find a job (if you choose to create a Black Book resume profile, then a log-in would be required for your security).
Roadtechs.com does not share any job seeker contact information with anyone other than our client shops (via Black Book resume searches), we understand that your privacy is important to you. We do not send unsolicited emails either. If you receive an email from Roadtechs.com, it's because you signed up for one of our products or services.
Job Seeker Related Products:
- Black Book - this is a place for you to
store your resume information on Roadtechs.com for our client recruiters to use when looking for workers to fill jobs. Use this
as your Roadtechs.com "landing page" so you can easily indicate your current availability, save job searches, etc. For a small
annual fee, you can upgrade your profile to our Premium level. Premium profiles are moved to the top of recruiter resume searches
(if they are searching for your skill set, industry, etc.) and do not require quarterly log-ins to keep the profile active.
If you have a searchable Black Book profile (contains the minimum detail to be searchable by recruiters), and your availability setting is "available" or "working but considering offers", then your Black Book profile will be included in automatic resume searches when a job is posted by recruiters. If your desired job title matches the recruiter's job title, then your resume information (without your contact info) is emailed to the posting recruiter. Only recruiters with a current Roadtechs.com subscription are allowed to view your Black Book contact information.
- Black Book Premium - for those job
seekers that would like to make a low cost investment in themselves, and allow their profiles to rise to the top of the recruiter searches, we
are offering a Premium level account. Additionally, it helps us continue to bring you quality energy and technical sector job postings.
Premium account benefits:
- Your profile (resume) will be pushed to the top of recruiter searches (assuming your resume is included in the search results).
- When you're logged in to a Premium account, Google Ads are removed from Shops contact pages and from job postings.
- When you're logged in to a Premium account, you will immediately see contact information on Shops contact pages and job posts without having to click on the reCAPTCHA button.
- Your profile will be approved for the full year (standard account users must log in at least quarterly to renew their profiles).
- You will have access to the complete listing of all Roadtechs.com client shops on one page via the Black Book "All Shops" tab.
- You're helping Roadtechs.com continue to publish high quality energy and technical sector job postings.
- Announce! - The Black Book Announce! feature will allow you to immediately broadcast your availability for your next job
to participating Roadtechs.com recruiters.
- Job Notify - The Black Book Job Notify feature will allow you to receive immediate notification of jobs matching your selected skill sets.
- The Job Search Tool - Select "search jobs"
from the main menu and then filter for your skill set and industry. Much easier than scanning the job boards. If you have a Black Book profile, then
you can save your searches for use at a later time.
- Job Boards - there are"/mlist/"rom. Pick your industry from the main menu and then select a
job board. Posts are listed from the most recent first to the oldest last.
- Hotsheets - Jobs in your discipline emailed directly
to you. HotSheet emails are sent out once a day, after 4PM Pacific time. They contain all jobs posted for the selected discipline
in the previous 24 hours. If no jobs were posted for the selected discipline in the previous 24 hours, then no HotSheet will be
published for that day. It's up to you to subscribe and unsubscribe to the Hotsheets and the instructions for managing your
subscriptions are on the Hotsheets listing page
and at the bottom of every Hotsheet that is published.
- The Nuclear Outage List/Schedule and
the Petro-Chem Turnaround List - These are
user updated lists showing plants, locations and dates for maintenance outages and turnarounds.
- Client Shop Listings - Every Roadtechs.com industry area has an associated listing of client shops. Just select an area from
the main menu, then select shops. Only our client shops are listed.
- Other Services - This is an area of
Roadtechs.com that lists products or services of interest to the traveling worker. There are resumes services and nuclear outage and fossil turnaround list, etc.