Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: HAMPTON ROADS
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23608
Minimum five years commercial/naval experience
2 ½ WEEKS OF PIPE TESTING IN WELD SCHOOL
1. Multi-pass. All Position Fillet and Butt welds using the (STICK) SMAW (Shielded metal arc) process
2. Ability to fuse inserts, weld Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Copper Nickel pipe Using Stick-SMAW and TIG-GTAW processes
3. Ability to MIRROR weld using the SMAW and GTAW processes
4. Heating - Oxygen/Propane Heating Torch
5. Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry.
6. Ability to properly use fillet gauges, butt gauges, and a six inch scale.
1. All positions using the Stick-SMAW and TIG-GTAW processes Mirror Weld
2. Thin wall sockets (Required for below 0.187 wall joints
*Multi-pass. All position fillet and butt welds using the SMAW (Stick) process Structural Welding*
* Ability to fuse inserts, weld Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Copper Nickel pipe Using Stick-SMAW and TIG-*
* Ability to mirror weld using the SMAW and GTAW processes*
168 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.