Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Virginia Beach
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23450
Position Specifics are as follows:
Government contract work experience preferred * Extensive working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) preferred * Subcontract Administrator experience preferred *
-Experience in negotiating terms and conditions preferred
-Experience in validating subcontractor invoices preferred *
-Experience with Deltek CostPoint, Microsoft Office and ADOBE Pro 10 preferred Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and/or services. Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders conferences, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts.
-Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts. Participates with contracts administration and purchasing to develop subcontract policies and procedures.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develops subcontract specifications, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized services, equipment and/or materials
- Can prepare bid packages o Analyzes & evaluates proposals o Negotiates subcontract terms & conditions
- Selects/awards to subcontractor, Writes the award , Administers the resulting agreement, Negotiates/coordinates additions/deletion/modifications to agreements & purchase orders
-Minimal mobility, dexterity, or coordination required to operate business machines. Minimal lifting may be required. *
Basic Qualifications 3 Years relevant experience with Bachelors; 1 Year relevant experience with Masters; An additional 4 years of specific job experience with a HS diploma may be substituted for the Bachelor's degree requirement for this job.
This experience is additional to subsequent relevant years of experience listed with the job's education requirements. Example: If this job required a Bachelor's degree + 5 years relevant experience the equivalency would equal HS diploma + 9 years job related experience.
• Frequent use & general knowledge of industry practices/techniques/standards.
• General application of concepts/principals.
• Demonstrates the skill and ability to perform moderately complex professional tasks
• Problem solving: develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
• Has a better than average working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations(FAR) and Dept. of Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations(DFAR)
• Refers to Policies & Procedures Education Qualifications:
• 3 years relevant experience with a Bachelors; 1 year relevant experience with a Masters; an additional 4 years of specific job experience with a HS diploma may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree.
• Example: If this job required a Bachelor’s degree + 5 years relevant experience, the equivalency would equal HS diploma + 9 years job related experience. Working knowledge of CostPoint is a plus Knowledge of WORD/EXCEL/Adobe 10.0 Professional a plus
137 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.