Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Sturgeon Bay
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 54301
PIPE FITTER (Commercial Shipyard)
A Journeyman Level Pipe Fitter is required to have the ability to understand directions and follow instructions with a positive attitude. Technically proficient in all Pipe Fitter tasks, work processes, and equipment operation. Accountable for completion of daily Pipe Fitter work assignments, completion of work signatures, and QA signatures for completeness and quality of work.
Testing & Job Requirements:
* 3 years of recent COMMERCIAL SHIP REPAIR EXPERIENCE working as a Pipe Fitter
* Pipe Fitter test consists of Silver Brazing to ABS Certification Requirements
* Pipe Fitter should have thorough knowledge of equipment, work processes and techniques used in measuring, fitting and welding pipe
* Pipe Fitter should be proficient in reading pipe drawings and calculating pipe requirements through the effective use of standard pipe formulas
* Pipe Fitter should be proficient in their ability to properly target pipe spools
* Pipe Fitter should be proficient in READING & INTERPRETING BLUE PRINTS and UNDERSTAND Commercial Vessel Terminology
* Pipe Fitter should be proficient in tacking welds using SMAW or FCAW
* Basic Pipe Fitter hand tools are required
* Pipe Fitter will work outdoors in a Commercial Ship Repair Environment
* Pipe Fitter needs to be able to work 6 – 7 Days per week at a HIGH PRODUCTION LEVEL
* Pipe Fitter needs to be flexible with working 1st and/or 2nd Shift schedules
* Pipe Fitter should have a good attitude about performing Fire Watch & General Housekeeping duties
* It may be necessary for the Pipe Fitter to lift up to 75lbs
Superior Resource Group offers:
• Competitive pay
• Non-local rates with per-diem for those who meet non-local qualifications
• Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
• Referral bonus
• Sign On Bonus (*For qualified personnel)
• Potential Long Term Employment Opportunities (Jobs Available Nationwide)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Superior Resource Group is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
Superior Resource Group, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NSC Technologies, LLC which is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
Superior Resource Group, LLC is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group, LLC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
206 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.